Many women complain about excessive hair growth on unwanted areas of body which may cause anxiety and Psychological disorders, in addition, hair removal takes time and needs effort. Women who suffer from this extensively should visit a specialist to determine the cause of the problem.
Hormonal changes, psychological emotions and extensive usage of some cosmetics and medicine increase unwanted hair growth, genetic factors and factors belonging to environment like hot climates helps in fast hair growth too.
To get rid of this problem and reduce hair growth, here are some natural homemade remedies:
- Soak 100 grams of grinded bitter lupins in one liter of warm water for 24 hours, then filter the water and rub it on areas of your body where you want to reduce hair growth. Keep applying this remedy once a day for three weeks and you will notice the difference 1 month later, you will find your hair grows slowly and hair roots become thinner.
- Mix an equal amount of starch, lemon and water, then apply this mixture where hair grows extensively after hair removal immediately.
- Keep on applying this tip after you remove hair immediately once a day for 4 days, olive oil helps in thinning hair roots and delaying hair growth.
- Squeeze one complete lemon on a plate, prepare 2 tablespoons of each of the following:
Bitter almond oil.
After preparing these, mix them with each other well until they become one mixture, rub it on areas where extensive hair grows.
- Make a paste consisting of coarse salt, olive oil and Lemon juice and then add aroma oil to it, massage the areas where you want to reduce excessive hair growth in a circular way after hair removal.
- Bring a slice of fresh ginger and rub it on areas where you want to ease the appearance of the hair after hair removal.
Being relax, having a soft hairless ageless skin depends on you lady, it depends on which substances you use after removing or shaving hair, so be careful and try to be near to natural substances rather than expensive brand cosmetics.